Build Up your Future (2015-2017) Erasmus+ Program
Erasmus+ Grants for the mobility of Vocational Training students and trainers
Project: European mobility program for Vocational Training in energy renovation, through European Union Erasmus+ grant for students and trainers, call 2015.
Thematic: Traditional renovation training with a focus on energy efficiency.
Project Identification: 2015-1-ES01-KA102-014630.
Development period: 24 months, from June 1st, 2015 until May 31st, 2017.
Coordinator of the Project: Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Spain).
Partners: Centro Edile Andrea Palladio in Vicenza (Italy), Istituto per l'Istruzione Professionale dei Lavoratori Edili of Bologna (Italy) and Scuola Provinciale per la Formazione Professionale in Edilizia in Bari of the Ente per la Formazione e l'addestramento professionale nell'edilizia -Formedil- (Italy).
Partnership: Coordinator and partners, members of the European Network of Training Centers under Construction (Reforme).
Build Up your Future is a European mobility programme for Vocational Training in Energy Renovation designed to strengthen the European cooperation and integration and contribute to the overall development of the Vocational Training in the Construction Sector and the improvement of key competences of their students.
The increase of the construction sector is going to be strongly conditioned by the strategic objectives of Europe 2020, especially in energy rehabilitation of buildings, that means the new professionals of construction sector will need skills adapted to the "green skills".
Fundación Laboral de la Construcción and their partners entities of European Network Reforme share the same interest in the promotion of the mobility and the development of innovative didactic methodologies as an effective instrument to address the needs of developing human and social capital that exist in Europe.
The students of Building and Civil Works Family in Fundación Laboral de la Construcción selected to participate in this process of mobility will go to foreign training centers integrated into the Reforme Network to learn skills related to the identification of other construction typologies, materials, different execution techniques and crafts, etc., integrating the practical exercise as a way to facilitate effective learning processes.
Added value of international experience
To offer to our students the opportunity of training in a foreign country through a trainee programme in a Vocational Training Center of EU, will improve his/her professional capacitation and personal development, without forgetting the competitive advantage of a CV that include a European mobility.
The beneficiaries of this mobility will be students and trainers of Initial Vocational Training courses that Fundación Laboral de la Construcción has currently underway:
- Basic Professional Title in Building Reform and Maintenance. Centro de Formación Profesional de Huarte del Consejo Territorial de Navarra.
- Training Cycle of Middle Degree of Construction Technician. Centro de Formación Profesional de Villanueva de Gállego (Zaragoza) del Consejo Territorial de Aragón.
- Medium-level Training Cycle of Interior Design Technician, Decoration and Renovation. Centro de Formación Profesional de Maliaño/Revilla de Camargo del Consejo Territorial de Cantabria.
- Theme: Training in traditional renovation with special attention to energy efficiency.
- Destination: Italy.
- Centres: Centro Edile Andrea Palladio in Vicenza, Istituto per l'Istruzione Professionale dei Lavoratori Edili in Bolonia y Ente Scuola Provinciale per la Formazione Professionale in Edilizia in Bari (Formedil-Bari).
- Target: 35 students of Fundación Laboral de la Construcción in Vocational Training in Building and Civil Works Family; 6 trainers/advisors of VT.
- Duration of the grant: During 2 week, during the academic period, in May 2016.
- Grants: The grants will cover travel expenses, meals and accommodation. In addition, students will have legal and health care.
- Selection: The selection as the procedure for the concession of grants by Fundación Laboral de la Construcción shall be properly documented and published, ensuring the principles of transparency and equality.
- Accreditation: For validation and recognition of learning outcomes, the students will be given the Europass Mobility and Europass Certificate Supplement. In addition, the host institution will issue at the end of the mobility process a "Certificate of Practice", confirming the results of the learning program agreed.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.